B Insured

Landlord insurance

B Insured Limited is an Independent Insurance Agency that serves customers across Alfreton, Nottingham, Derby, Ripley, Belper and Sheffield.

Do you own a property that you are renting out?

Landlord Insurance is necessary if you own a property that you are thinking of renting out. If you have a property that will be empty for a long time, then Unoccupied Insurance or Vacant Home Insurance might be the right choice for you. No matter what cover you need, make us your first choice.

Landlord insurance often includes:

Property owners’ liability

What if a roof tile falls from the roof, causing injury or someone trips over an uneven pathway and claims against you? POL cover would enable you to claim on your policy.

Loss of rent cover

What if the property becomes uninhabitable following a fire, flood or lightning strike? Loss of rent cover would provide useful replacement income until the property is rentable once more.

Contents cover

If you provide household contents for your property, then it should be you that ensures that they are insured and not your tenant.

Fixtures cover

Things such as bathroom and kitchen fittings should always be insured on the building section of the policy.

we can help you

Obtaining a new quotation for any insurance is all about accuracy. Let us help you save time and money whilst ensuring that the cover you arrange meets your requirements.

Give us a call now to obtain a new quotation.